Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the one real thing that i've learned throughout my early adult life:

good+lucky=great

its based on a -15 to +15 point scale, and here's how it breaks down

15 = great
10 = lucky
5 = good
0 = average
-5 = bad
-10= unlucky
-15= suicidal

now, this point scale can be applied to any situation with +/- 10% accuracy
for example, if one is to think about the great minds of the past 3000 years, how many of them were born great? Close to the number of people who have walked on the moon: probably around 12, but possibly 0.
the number of people who were doing well for themselves already and happened to get lucky? Far, far greater.

I personally place myself somewhere between suicidal and great, it's difficult to evaluate myself objectively before I'm on my death bed. everyone hopes, thinks, even believes for fact that they are special, that God or Jesus or some sort of extraterrestrial being ordained them to become the 8th wonder of the world, but it just is not going to happen. We as average individuals must strive to be good and hope that luck falls in our favor.
Be well.

Oh, and I almost forgot the wildcard:

Boldness = +/-5 +/- Lucky, respectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home